I'd like to see a bit more of this go on in business. Here are some hand-me-ups I'd like to receive from the junior ranks.
- The ability to find relevant and fun apps on my smart phone for a more productive work day...to use available technology to its fullest
- Like you, to leave my work at work, and make my personal time truly my personal time. I'd want to go home confident in having done all I could do for one day, whenever that ends or begins.
- To have been in my thirties and look at my peers as co-workers, not as competitors for the next promotion
- That you look good because your team performs
- That you have as much knowledge as you need, confident that I've got your back and can fill in the blanks when you need me to
- That you can sleep through the night knowing that, if it's possible, I actually care about this business more than you do, albeit in a different way